Enjoy your cup of herbal tea….Chamomile
Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs. The dried flowers of chamomile contain many terpenoids and flavonoids contributing to its medicinal properties. Chamomile preparations are commonly used for many human ailments such as hay fever, inflammation, muscle spasms, menstrual disorders, insomnia, ulcers, wounds, gastrointestinal disorders, rheumatic pain, and hemorrhoids. Essential oils of chamomile are used extensively in cosmetics and aromatherapy. Many different preparations of chamomile have been developed, the most popular of which is in the form of herbal tea.
- Chamomile has anti-bacterial properties. It therefore increases the immune power of a person. Chamomile tea taken during cold and cough helps a person recuperate from it faster.
- Chamomile tea can be taken on a regular basis in proper amounts as it can help you sooth down the pains from stomach ulcers. If you have gone through an operation following a stomach stone formation, then having chamomile tea after having food or as directed by your physician, can help you stay away from re-formation of stones.
- Chamomile tea has muscle relaxing properties. It relaxes muscles of the uterus and gives relief from menstrual cramps. It increases glycine which reduces muscle spasms. Since it has muscle relaxing properties, a cup of chamomile tea after a hard day’s work can relieve stress too.
- Chamomile tea helps maintain blood glucose levels and therefore it helps in controlling diabetes symptoms. Ask your physician for an effective dosage of chamomile tea.
- It reduces gas formation. It also helps you get rid of heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Chamomile tea can be used to treat hemorrhoids by application of cooled chamomile tea for a soothing sensation.
- Regular intake of chamomile tea can help you get rid of migraines.
- Regular intake of chamomile tea can help you get good sleep and can give you relief from troubled sleep.
Beauty Face Benefits
- Chamomile tea packed into small packets or into compressors can be used on tired eyes for treating dark circles.The natural tea go about as astounding common skin dye. It lightens your appearance and gives a solid gleam regularly.
- Free radical harm is the thing that causes your skin to age and makes indications of maturing on your skin. Chamomile tea battles and protects your skin from harm because of free radicals and keep you looking young.
- Chamomile tea turns out to be a decent lotion and cleaner for skin. The segments introduce in chamomile tea attempts to be great cover for skin inflammation and a serves as a decent toner and cleaner for skin.
- Chamomile can be utilized to anticipate dandruff and alleviate a bothered scalp. Include two tablespoons of a solid natural decoction to finalize hair wash. This is especially good for blond hair.
- Chamomile tea has been utilized for a considerable length of time as a skin lightener. It tightens your pores, mollify your skin and when utilized reliably more than two to three week period, will blur spots and pimple inflammation scars.
- A cotton ball can be dipped into cool chamomile tea and used on to rashes which appear during summers. Chamomile tea when consumed internally can sooth the system totally and helps you get rid of allergic symptoms.
- Chamomile tea can battle against skin inflammation scars.
These are just some of the vast benefits of chamomile herb.
I prefer to take naturally dried chamomile herbal tea which can be find in groceries with organic food. Please, follow the instructions on the tea pocket to make your perfect herbal chamomile tea and enjoy!